Monday, October 29, 2007

Random on life with kids...

The thing that's dring me crazy lately: WC refers to himself in the third person, constantly. All I hear is, "WC wants blah blah blah." or "WC paints the pokins." (pumpkins)
It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jimmy constantly refers to himself, "Jimmy likes Elaine."

Truth: teething sucks.

Fact: How long does it take for someone with two small children to carve one pumpkin? Undetermined: I have yet to finish. Started yesterday afternoon.

How long does it take to get an appointment with a speech pathologist? So far, 10 business days & counting.


WC came home last night after a weekend at his nana's house. They went to a fall festival at their church. Last night I was tucking him into bed when he declared to me, "Nana's my grandkid." I think he's got that backwards!

No comments: