Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back Home

After a wonderful weekend away in PA we have all made it back home safely. I have some work to get caught up on before I can post stories and photos of our travel.
It was a blessing to witness the christening of my beautiful niece and nephew. They are amazing little people. Both unique and special. I loved my too short cuddle times with them.
 
A special thanks to their parents for their generosity and hospitality. They opened their home to us and made us feel welcome. Their home is warm, inviting and filled with love. My children had no trouble in adjusting to the days and nights away from their familiar surroundings. It was like they had been there a million times.

1 comment:

Michele said...

It was soooo wonderful to have you here!!! I miss you already!

(Time for me to start planning a way to get your jobs transferred here...) :)