Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Movies

Around my house right now Christmas and Holiday themed movies and shows are popular. New favorites and old classics are being played on the weekends and days out of school for snow. I asked them what their favorites are:
CJ:
Thomas the Train (at Nana's house- we don't own it).
Charlie Brown Christmas
Merry Madagascar

WC:
Veggie Tales: Tale of St. Nick (I was suprised this one was number 1).
Shrek the Halls
Christmas Story (every time the dogs get the turkey, he yells why don't they get the gun?)
Charlie Brown
Phinneas & Ferb: A Very Perry Christmas
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Me
Charlie Brown
Grinch
White Christmas
Christmas Vacation
Christmas Story

What about you? What are your favorite holiday movies? What takes you back to your childhood?

1 comment:

Michele said...

Christmas Vacation totally takes me back. I loved (and still love) all the Charlie Brown holiday films. And I remember watching The Wizard of Oz around Christmas as a kid. As an adult, we always watch Jesus of Nazareth around both Christmas and Easter.