Monday, January 18, 2010

The Point Is...

Those of you who have been reading my blog know that I have been unable to keep CJ in clothes in recently. And yesterday morning he began to complain that his shirt was wet. He's teething in the last of the two year molars (or something back there) and drools...a lot. The front of his shirt was soaked with drool but I didn't want him taking off the shirt because he's not pulling the shirts up over his head but taking his arms up through the head hole and sliding it down to his waist. He's stretching out the necks of his shirts. After a couple minutes of back and forth I asked him. "You're just going to drool on another shirt, so what's the point of taking that one off?"
He replied, "The point is, cause I want to."
By the time I finished laughing he was shirtless.

1 comment:

Michele said...

OMG... That kid is a riot.